Is this feasible with Amazing Audio Engine?
First off, I want to thank the creator of the Amazing Audio Engine. It looks like a cool framework with a lot of capabilities. Looking forward to getting my hands dirty with it. I was wondering if the following is possible with the framework:
I'm trying to have one device encrypt a code, say "123456", generate a sound using this code and have another ios device receive this sound and decipher this code. Is this possible with this framework?
1) User creates a code: ie.123456
2) First App generates a sound based on this unique code
3) Second App hears this sound
4) Second app deciphers the sound
5) Second app prints out the text of the code that it receives via this sound
Any ideas if this is feasible? And if so, how I could go around doing this?