Problems integrating Audiobus

Hi,

I'm having problem with the audiobus integration. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

The only output I got is this:

CFSocketSetAddress listen failure: 102
CFSocketSetAddress listen failure: 102
17:30:57.385 ERROR: [0x19fad9000] 235: error -66748 from registration server
ABSenderPort.m:279: AudioOutputUnitPublish result -66748 FFFEFB44 D˚˛ˇ

Is this a common issue? How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Nuno

Comments

• edited January 2016

Nuno,

What have you tried, thus far? Can you please provide some code?

A few months ago, another forum member helped with an Audiobus IAA transport panel issue, using TheExampleEngine for TAAE's SDK. You can download zipped sample code from here:

http://forum.theamazingaudioengine.com/discussion/comment/2232/#Comment_2232

If you study project's Audiobus integration, the code should help you get 99% there. But, if you're still having issues, please post your code, so that we can help you troubleshoot more efficiently.

Take care,
    Mark

• Hey,

Thanks for your reply.

I had already read the integration guide and followed all the steps. Today I have reviewed them and couldn't find anything wrong.

It seems that I needed to launch the app via Xcode otherwise it would add the entitlements.plist to the binary. That would result in sender port register failure. Right now it seems to be working alright.

I will update this thread if something new occurs. The only remaing error output is this:

2016-01-31 11:59:58.958 DRC[221:6569] CFSocketSetAddress listen failure: 102
    2016-01-31 11:59:58.959 DRC[221:6569] CFSocketSetAddress listen failure: 102

Is this normal?

Thanks,

Best,

Nuno

• Yeah, you can safely ignore the CFSocketSetAddress nonsense, as far as I know. (Sorry about the delay)